Postgraduate training is an integral part of medical education. FMSMU offers rich variety of opportunities for postgraduate studies or almost all specialties in:
– internship (internatura) – 1 year,
– clinical residency (ordinatura) – 2-3 years,
– PhD courses (aspirantura) – 3-4 years,
– doctorate (D.Sc. fellowships/doktorantura) – 3-4 years.
All postgraduate courses and programs are conducted in the Russian language.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTGRADUATE TRAINING
- Application form;
- Notarized translation into Russian of the Diploma, including a record of performance with program (Supplement) – 2 copies;
- Notarized translation of the international passport into Russian – 2 copies;
- Medical certificate which confirms the absence of medical contraindications for training in the Russian Federation; laboratory test results; AIDS test;
- 12 passport-size photos.