The Faculty of Pharmacy was established in 1936. Today it is comprised of 17 departments.
The Faculty of Pharmacy provides undergraduate education in Pharmacy, Biotechnology and Bioengineering&Bioinformatics. The degree in Pharmacy is granted to students after the completion of their degree program, which lasts 5 years in full-time studying. The full-time degree program in Bioengineering&Bioinformatics lasts 5 years. About 300 students graduate each year.
The Faculty of Pharmacy also provides postgraduate training (1-year internship) in pharmacoeconomics and management, pharmaceutical technology, pharmaceutical chemistry and pharmacognosy.
The Faculty of Pharmacy also offers PhD fellowships, with the PhD program lasting 3-4 years, other doctoral programs and continuing education courses.
The Faculty includes professors, academicians and corresponding members of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. Most faculty members have PhD, Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Pharmacy research degrees.
- Department of Analytical, Physical and Colloid Chemistry
- Department of Botany
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Medical and Biological Chemistry
- Department of Pharmacoeconomics and Administration
- Department of Organic Chemistry
- Department of Pharmaceutical Technology
- Department of Pharmacognosy
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pharmaceutical and Toxicological Chemistry
- Department of Pathology
The following departments provide continuing education programs in pharmacy:
- Department of Analytical and Forensic Toxicology
- Department of Medicinal Production Management and Distribution
- Department of Pharmacoeconomics and Management
- Department of Pharmaceutical Technology and Pharmacology
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Department of Pharmacy