The Faculty of Pediatrics was founded in 2005. Today it is comprised of 7 departments.
The Faculty of Pediatrics provides undergraduate education in Pediatrics. Graduates receive the degree of Pediatrician. It is granted to medical students after the completion of their 6-year full-time degree program.
The Faculty of Pediatrics also provides postgraduate training: internship and residency.
PhD and continuing education programs are also available.
Departments are headed by professors, academicians and corresponding members of Russian Academies of Sciences and Medical Sciences. Most faculty members have PhD or
Doctor of Medicine research degrees.
The Faculty of Pediatrics provides training in patient care at the Research Center for Pediatrics and etc.
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Hygiene
- Department of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Department of Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology
- Department of Endocrinology and Diabetology
- Department of Pediatric Surgery
- Department of Introduction to Pediatrics