First Moscow State Medical University offers free merit admission system for International students. All students who have secondary school certificate have right to get admission at First Moscow State Medical University.
We don’t require any specific marks or grades for admission at any course.
REQUIREMENTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS:
For Medicine, Pediatrics, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing Courses:
For admission in medical related courses, students must have studied the following subject with other subjects at school.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEDICAL POSTGRADUATE / CLINICAL RESIDENCY PROGRAMS:
For PG / Clinical Residency courses:
We require the following for admission in any PG Courses related to medicine:
– MBBS / MD / BDS degree with transcripts
For Medical Ph.D / Doctorate Degree:
– MBBS/ MD / BDS degree with transcripts
– Certificate of completion of Internship
– Certificate of completion of Residency or Postgraduate Medical Education
REQUIREMENTS FOR MASTERS AND PHD PROGRAMS:
For Masters in Public Health and all other Masters programs:
We require the following for admission in Masters courses:
– 4 years Bachelors degree in with with transcripts
– Higher secondary school certificate
For Ph.D Doctorate Degree in any field:
We require the following for admission in any Ph.D degrees:
– Bachelors degree with transcripts
– Masters degree in the related subject with transcripts